- Information We Automatically Collect. We automatically collect certain information to help us understand
For example, each time you visit the Site we may automatically collect your IP address, browser and computer type,
access time, the webpage from which you came, and the webpage(s) that you access during your visit. We also use
cookies (which are small amounts of data sent from a web server to your browser that are stored on your computer's
hard drive) to keep track of your use of the Site, to validate your identity, to remember your password and
preferences, to tailor the Site to meet your personal interests, and to improve the quality of the Site. We do not
link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information (as defined below) that you provide to us
through the Site. In addition, third parties who place advertisements on the Site may also collect information
through cookies to ensure that their advertising systems and technologies work properly and to allow them to track
responses to their advertisements. Cookies set by these third parties are governed by the privacy policies of
those third parties. Generally, you can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you if you are sent a
cookie, giving you the opportunity to choose whether or not to accept the cookie. Please note that if you do set
your browser not to accept cookies, certain areas of our Site may not function properly.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
Our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personally identifiable information.
- Our Information Sharing Practices.
- Advertisers. We may share your Usage Data and Other Information to enable third parties who serve advertisements on the Site to deliver advertisements that will be relevant to you. We will not share any such information in a manner that would enable the advertiser to personally identify you.
- Aggregated Data. We may share aggregated User Information with third parties. We will not share any aggregated data, however, in a manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you.
- Service Providers. We may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management, credit card processing, support platform hosting and storage services). In those circumstances, we disclose User Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services and require that they maintain the confidentiality of such User Information.
- Public Areas. Your use of areas of the Site that are intended for interaction with other users (e.g., message boards, chat functions, race pages and blogs) may allow you to post Personal Information and Other Information. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any Personal Information or Other Information that you post to those areas. For example, by choosing to post any information in your public profile on the Site, you understand and agree that such information will be accessible through the Site and any other web site through which you have elected to share your public profile. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you chose to submit in these forums.
- Correcting, Modifying and Deleting Your Personal Information. If you would like to correct, modify or delete inaccuracies from our database, any Personal Information or Other Information you previously submitted to us, please let us know by accessing and updating your profile by: (i) logging into your account; (ii) selecting "My Account"; (iii) making the relevant changes that you wish to make; and (iv) then clicking on "Save". Your changes will be accepted within 10 calendar days. Please note that any Personal Information or Other Information that we have copied may remain archived in our databases or in back-up storage for some period of time after your request, even after it has been removed from view, and that if you delete certain information you may not be able to order services in the future without re-submitting such information. Also, please note that we will maintain User Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law. We will respond to your request for access within 30 days.
- Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our add funds form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other web sites and urge you to review such other web sites' privacy practices prior to submitting any information to such web sites.
- Children's Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for, and may not be used by, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Site to children under the age of 13.
- Safe Harbor Program. Ignite Game Technologies Inc complies with the U.S. - E.U. Safe Harbor framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Ignite Game Technologies Inc has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Ignite Game Technologies Inc’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
- About TRUSTe
TRUSTe Privacy Standards and Principles.
The TRUSTe program is consistent with government and industry guidelines concerning the use of your personal information. These standards include the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Guidelines on the Protection of Privacy and Transborder Flows of Personal Data, the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Commerce's Fair Information Practices, the California Online Privacy Protection Act, and the CAN-SPAM Act.
Ignite Game Technologies Incorporated
Turn 1, Sonoma Raceway
29359 Arnold Drive
Sonoma, CA 95476